Eastern Europa: Prague Day II

/ Friday 21 September 2012 /
These are from the second day in Prague, lovely city it was!

I don't have much to say, obviously it's been almost weeks since I've been there and I don't remember exactly what happened (this is why I should always post blog posts more frequently) but I find the pictures say a thousand more words than I can possibly describe! Cheesy, but very true.

So right now, with my swollen right ankle (torn ligament, i'm a badass) and a massive bruise on my left knee, and listening to The XX's new album - Coexist, here's Prague.





















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Self-taught photographer but I also like astronomy and fashion and live music and sitcoms and Alaska.
 
Copyright © 2010 Ashy Alaska, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger