school, new school

/ Wednesday 26 September 2012 /
It's been, what, 3 weeks? since I started here at WA and living in England isn't too bad so far. I do enjoy the cold weather. It has been raining the past few days, and everybody complains about it being 'sad', but to be honest I love the cold, rain! Oh, well, maybe I'll get used to hating it like everybody else.  My heater in my room doesn't seem to work.

Work is heavy, but it's fine. The girls here are generally really nice, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of them better.

Pippa brought me some lovely flowers for my room

Jocelyn makes cheese toasties all the time 

The adorable little cacti our house matron gave us 




English sport - LACROSSE!




school food LOL

Ratty's 17th Birthday








Jocelyn is fascinated by herself being a silhouette 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Self-taught photographer but I also like astronomy and fashion and live music and sitcoms and Alaska.
 
Copyright © 2010 Ashy Alaska, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger