sweet sixteens

/ Monday 10 October 2011 /
I haven't been posting at all, and it's because I don't think I'm the blogger or diary person.
I've decided to just post the occasional times when I do take photos here - I'm still really into documenting my life through pictures, it's just a habit.

So last Saturday was Guang Li's sweet sixteen, and she had her party at this really cool restaurant/bar place and we had loads of fun! We slept over at her apartment after the party, watching Bridesmaids till 2 in the morning (did I mention we had the entire place to ourselves?!)








It was just really fun to have some more time with the girls, what with exams and all that homework pressure on. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Self-taught photographer but I also like astronomy and fashion and live music and sitcoms and Alaska.
 
Copyright © 2010 Ashy Alaska, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger