New Years

/ Sunday 29 July 2012 /
These are from so long ago, back in the beginning of 2012, where my family had the annual new years party with relatives and cousin. And as the countdown begins, the kids and I would always run out to the street to watch the fireworks in the sky.

I decided to shoot the moment in Sepia, so all of these are straight out of camera and not edited at all. I wanted to give it the effect of old photos such as those in the 1920s, mainly inspired by Sally Mann. I also like how the photos show the children's innocence as all of them are candid shots. 

Yep, typical me to be shooting as everybody else is enjoying the fireworks. 




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Self-taught photographer but I also like astronomy and fashion and live music and sitcoms and Alaska.
 
Copyright © 2010 Ashy Alaska, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger